We're pleased to introduce a brand new payment innovation for you. Afterpay offers interest-free payment plans for your purchases online.
Grab all your favourite Oishi-m pieces today and pay it off in four equal instalments fortnightly. Available online only at Oishi-m.
4 Simple Instalments
Pay for your purchase over four equal instalments, due every two weeks.
Pay nothing extra when you pay on time
If you make repayments on time, you'll only ever pay the price of the item you've purchased.
The only fees Afterpay charges are late fees for missed payments.
Spend up to $1500
You can use Afterpay for orders between $150 and $1500.
Maximum order value if paying Afterpay by Credit Card is $1500
and $800 for Debit Cards.
How does AfterPay work?
- Minimum spend of $150 required online only
- Add items to your shopping bag (up to the value of $1500 with a credit card or $800 with a debit card) and checkout as normal
- Select Afterpay as your payment method – you will be redirected to Afterpay
- Register or login to your Afterpay account and confirm payment
To use AfterPay, all you need is...
- A debit or credit card - Visa or MasterCard (please note AMEX is not accepted)
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
- Afterpay is an interest free payment plan option
- Transaction value limits apply to Afterpay purchases made at Oishi-m online; $1500 for credit card accounts and $800 if using a debit card.
- The funds for the first payment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout.
- For first time Afterpay customers online, or customers yet to complete a full payment cycle with using afterpay, the first payment will be taken at the time of transaction with the remaining three payments deducted each fortnight over the remaining 6 weeks. For all future payments after the first completed purchase, the initial payment will be debited 14 days after the transaction, where the total transaction value is less than $500. If the purchase value is equal to or exceeds $500, the first instalment must be paid at the time of the transaction occurring.
- If you wish to return your goods, complete the online returns process as per the normal returns policy – if eligible for a refund, your initial payment will be returned in full and the remaining payments cancelled at no charge.
- When you link your Afterpay account to a debit or credit card, please be aware that standard fees and charges may be applicable. Please refer to your card issuer’s terms and conditions for full details.
- If a payment is due from you but not received by Afterpay in accordance with the payment schedule, a $10 late payment fee will be charged, with a further $7 late payment fee added seven days later if the payment remains unpaid.
For more information about Afterpay terms and conditions, visit the Afterpay website.