The Patagonia Baby Down Sweater in Indy Pink is the best lightweight jacket for children in colder conditions. Lightweight and highly compressible, this baby-size down jacket wraps children in soft warmth but also blocks wind and resists water when conditions get dicey.
- - Lightweight, windproof 100% Polyester shell fabric with DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- - Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- - Full-length zipper with wind flap and reflective webbing pull; zipper garage protects chin
- - Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- - Spandex binding around cuff and elasticized back hem keep cold out
- - Hand-me-down ID label
- - Patagonia is a B Corp certfied business.
- - Made in Bangladesh.
Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% polyester mini-ripstop.
Print shell and liner: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. All with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 600-fill-power Traceable Down (duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked).
Australia FREE Next Day Delivery
FREE Next Day Delivery to all metropolitan areas on orders over $80, otherwise $5
During new release and sale periods this may be longer but we aim to process orders as fast as we can.
Click & Collect
FREE click & collect from our Torquay store
New Zealand Delivery
FREE on orders over $100
Standard Delivery $9.95 - up to 10 working days
FREE on orders over $150 - up to 14 working days
Standard Delivery $14.95 - up to 14 working days
View our exchange and returns info
Import and duty taxes are the responsibility of international customers